Retrace Chef Yan’s footsteps and experience for yourself the many exciting wonders of the Spice Kingdom. Chengdu is home to the Giant Pandas and a key anchor of ancient Chinese civilization and cuisine. Join Chef Yan and visit many famous locations of Yan Can Cook: Spice Kingdom, his award-winning PBS TV series. For ten days, see, taste and discover the essence of the spice kingdom, with Chef Martin Yan as your trusted guide, sharing many colorful behind-the-scene stories of his television production.
This is a unique experience for food lovers and adventurous travelers. Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
- Local market tours of exotic ingredients
- Culinary classes – food, tea and wine pairings taught by Chinese Master Chefs
- Meals will highlight Sichuan and Chengdu cuisines
- Sightseeing, cultural shows & arts/craft exhibitions
- Tai chi exercise, shopping, excursions and more!
|Cost for the 10-day Spice Kingdom Chengdu Tour:
USD $3988/per person, land only for double occupancy
Special optional tour extension in historical Xi’an, one of the ancient capitals of the Middle Kingdom: Three days (2 nights): USD $999/per person (double occupancy), add USD $200 for single occupancy.
All rates quoted are subject to change and availability. All rates quoted are cruise only, air is additional.
SIGN UP TODAY:
- Reserve Online instantly to GUARANTEE a spot. Click here sign-up immediately.
- Email our in-house reservations agent, Vivian, to reserve.
- Call our reservations agent, Vivian: (650) 341-0701
To maintain a personalized tour, space is limited. So reserve now!